Re: OpenGL, undefined references

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, matthewb wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have searched everywhere I can think of and have found some similar
> questions but nothing that has worked for me yet. Here is what happens when I
> try to compile a program using opengl libraries, etc under cygwin. Can anyone
> offer some suggestions? Thank you.

cygwin comes with two flavours of opengl libraries. The native and the X11 ones.
The native ones have headers in /usr/include/GL and libraries in /usr/lib, the
X11 ones have the headers in /usr/X11R6/include/GL and libraries in /usr/X11R6/lib

By adding -I/usr/include you force using the native headers but you link with the
X11 libraries. Change the -I/usr/include to -I/usr/X11R6/include.

bye
	ago
--
 Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de