rdesktop not finding X libs

Greetings!

I am trying to build rdesktop with cygwin. (I have done this a week ago with my computer at work.) However, I am running into problems with my home computer: it's not finding the X libraries, even though they are there. I have uninstalled cygwin and reinstalled it back with the same libraries and I still have the same problem. Here is a run capture of ./configure

jicman 10:03:58-> ./configure
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for egrep... grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking for X... no
checking for library containing socket... none required
checking for library containing inet_aton... none required
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking sys/select.h usability... yes
checking sys/select.h presence... yes
checking for sys/select.h... yes
checking sys/modem.h usability... no
checking sys/modem.h presence... no
checking for sys/modem.h... no
checking sys/filio.h usability... no
checking sys/filio.h presence... no
checking for sys/filio.h... no
checking sys/strtio.h usability... no
checking sys/strtio.h presence... no
checking for sys/strtio.h... no
checking for OpenSSL directory... /usr
checking if architecture needs alignment... no
checking sys/soundcard.h usability... yes
checking sys/soundcard.h presence... yes
checking for sys/soundcard.h... yes
checking dmedia/audio.h usability... no
checking dmedia/audio.h presence... no
checking for dmedia/audio.h... no
checking sys/audioio.h usability... no
checking sys/audioio.h presence... no
checking for sys/audioio.h... no
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking for dirfd... yes
checking whether dirfd is declared... yes
checking whether dirfd is a macro... no
checking build system type... i686-pc-cygwin
checking host system type... i686-pc-cygwin
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
jicman 10:05:09->

So, how can I fix it? Again, I really don't know where to go from here, but apparently, cygwin's setup utility is not updating the libraries as it should.

Any ideas?

thanks,

josé