Re: Problem with -multiwindow and -clipboard when using -nolistentcp

Brian Willis wrote:
Corinna Vinschen wrote:

On May 18 10:35, Brian Willis wrote:

Is there any way to make the X server listen on loopback but not on the outside interface? The firewall software does all interfaces, not just the outside.

That would be a surprise. Are you using the XP SP2 firewall by any chance? It allows to customize trusted networks in it's GUI.

Corinna

We do use XP SP2, but it doesn't work well with our VPN client, so we use one from Computer Associates. Unfortunatly I don't get much say in what we run on the desktops, just the servers.

Is there any way to get Cygwin to listen on only localhost? I thought the -nolisten tcp was supposed to do this.
begin:vcard
fn:Brian Willis
n:Willis;Brian
email;internet:brian.willis@noaa.gov