Re: Problems with ALT_GR and minimized multiwindow xterm

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, Dan Bruhn wrote:

> Hi
>
> Problem:
> If i start a xterm from a already existing xterm and minimize either of them keys in the still open xterm starts behaving strange.
>
> ALT_GR seems to be the most consistent affected key. If i try to type a \ on the specific layout which is SE (Swedish) all kind of strange characters appear.
>
> If I open up the xterm that i have minimized, functionallity comes right back again.

somehow the alt-gr messages (which actually are composed from alt and control presses)
are not properly merged and a fake control gets sent. Now that I know how to reproduce
this easily I can try check what the cause is.

bye
	ago
--
 Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de