Re: Problems with ALT_GR and minimized multiwindow xterm

I forgot to mention that you need to change Windows keyboard layout under regional settings for the problem to apear. Using "-kxblayout" se is not enough.

The easiest way is to just add the swedish layout and switch to that with the language bar while starting the cygwin session. That way you don't have to have se layout for you other sessions.

/Regards Dan