RE: Mouse button copy/paste not working

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005, Reid Thompson wrote:

> What browser are you using -- when i clicked on the link provided, my
> browser opened up with the following at the top of the browser page(i.e.
> my browser opened with the page scrolled to the correct location):

[SNIP]

> Which is exactly the answer you were looking for....

Actually the -Y parameter is mentioned at least two times. First in the cited
passage on top, second (with error message) in the passage about the client
config files.

Anyway, now there is a new FAQ entry with parts of the error message in the
question.

Actually the FAQ needs some cleanup. There are a lot of old entries which
should be moved to a section "Removed entries" too separate them from the
active ones but to keep the links and references working.

bye
	ago
--
 Alexander.Gottwald@s1999.tu-chemnitz.de