RE: Changing colours of XTerm

Hi, Here are the settings I've used in .Xdefaults:
XTerm*background: black
XTerm*foreground: orchid3
XTerm*internalBorder: 10

!This is for fixing the backspace not to do ^H but ^?
XTerm.*.backarrowKey: false

!This is for double clicking
XTerm*charClass: 33:48,35:48,37:48,43:48,45-47:48,64:48,95:48,126:48

XTerm*cursorBlink: true
XTerm*cursorColor: green4
XTerm*pointerColor: green4

!The default blue is too dark on my monitor
XTerm*color4: blue1