RE: compiling flpsed under Cyg

I was going to counter your argument, but there is no point.
However, I need to make this comment.

You are acting like an ignorant jerk.

I'm not saying this to be mean, but so you can understand and correct your
behavior.

You've insulted everyone who has tried to help, and utterly disregarded
their requests for further details into the problem.  Next time, You could
just provide the requested information with a more humble attitude instead
of insulting them.

You've whined about the FAQ being incorrect and misleading, but apparently
have not read it.  I've just finished looking at all referenced portions of
the FAQ, it is quite clear.  The mailing list is about Cygwin/X.  Cygwin/X
used to be XFree86, it is now Xorg.  Therefore, One can assume that no one
is really going to help you with XFree86 questions as it has nothing to do
with Cygwin/X anymore, except for some historical perspective.

Again, several people asked for technical details, about a technical issue.
Most of your replies have been filled with vitriol speech, I would advice in
the future that you be a little more polite.

I would like to apologize to Brian, Christopher, Alexander, Igor, and all of
the other contributors  to this project.  As a user of Cygwin/X, I must say
that you are doing excellent work, I've been using these tools for several
months now, and could not be happier.  I'm appalled by Stephen Harris's
behavior and attitude towards a group of people who devout their precious
free time to the benefit of this community.

Stephen I can only hope that in the future you act with a little bit more
kindness towards these people.

The world has enough hate, contempt, and callous behavior going round, do we
really need to add to it?

-- Frodak