Re: 1.5.18: I give up...

David Masterson wrote:

*	At my work, I have to use a proxy server with (I guess) a weird port
number.  Although I filled this information into setup.exe and it worked fine
with it, setup forgot the port number on subsequent runs (it fell back to
port 80).

There is an option to use the same settings as used within Internet Explorer where you define a proxy too. Works automatically for me, actually I only need IE for setup.exe to remember the proxy settings ;)

Gerrit -- =^..^=