Re: Icons

Hi,

Tried your patch..I get no converted icons at all on my taskbar or X
windows.
In the right area though.

If I force 16 iconSize in winXIconToHICON...background stripes on icons.
If I force 32 iconSize in winXIconToHICON...works correctly (reported a few
days ago)
All run in multiwindow mode
Earle's algorithms don't appear to work with anything other than 32, which
is probably why iconSize was hard wired when he wrote them.
I thought icons were DIB's and DWORD aligned?

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwui/html/
msdn_icons.asp

I'll extract my faulty/good converted icons to files and have a play.
I'll also post some screen dumps on my website and call back (with and
without various icon faults).

Colin Harrison