Cygwin/X under XP fails to start only on 2nd User Account

I'm new to the list. Hi!

I have two accounts on my laptop, one for use on my home network and the
other for use at my place of work. I'm going nuts trying to get X working
on my office account, even though it's perfectly fine on my personal
account.

I've checked /tmp/XWin.log but there are no discernable differences after
initiating X on each account. But still, after running
/usr/X11R6/bin/startxwin.bat from my office account, I continue to get a
non-specific fatal error.

Both accounts are set up with Administrator privileges, though it is the
personal account from which Cygwin installed.

I'd be grateful for any clue/advice that points me in the right direction
of a solution.

Thanks,
Iain.