RE: How to have more than one X display?

It's the IDE mindset.
I have two/more projects whose windows I prefer to be completely segregated.
I could use wmaker multiple desktops to achieve that.

However, I prefer a complete segregation. Especially when it involves
two versions of the same project. Need to prevent myself from
inadvertently moving a window onto another desktop. The files of
the two versions would be of such similarity that I had edited one
version with modification intended for another. Rootless would
excercebate (how the h*** do you spell this!) that.

My dream xdm:
Tabs to separate multiple X screens. Like a multi-desktop but
the tabs are managed by xdm not xwm. I know I am cluttering my
X?M terminology. I mean, xwin=xdm, wmaker=xwm.

I'm sorry I'm not aware what RANDR is and therefore am a little
blurry-eyed about that.

I'm not sure if Reflection has its configured but uninvoked
screen as actually an active window parked far off into the
edges of the galaxy. But my impression feels it is not so, as I
had not found it in process/window listing utility I once ran.