Re: problem compiling code with OpenGL calls (update)

Well it looks like user error was to blame for my
compile problems.

After a couple of hours of searching, I was able to
compile using the following:
gcc example.c -o example -lglu32 -lopengl32 -lglut

Now, my attempt to execute the program has hit a snag,
I'm seeing the following error:

$example.exe
-bash:example.exe: command not found.

(example.exe is definately in the directory)

-Scott
--- William Wallace <_sir_william_wallace@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I trying to compile a simple .c program that I
> downloaded from sgi.com. I'm using the following to
> compile the program (works on my UNIX box...):
>
> gcc example.c -lglut -lGL -lGLU -L/usr/X11R6/lib
> -lX11
> -lXmu -lm
>
> I get a slew of compile errors, for every OpenGL api
> call..For instance:

/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/XXXXXXXX/LOCALS~1/Temp/ccMTvQUj.o:example.c:(.text+0x2a):