From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf Of Bart Bacon
Sent: Tue, September 20, 2005 1:28 PM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: running CygwinX with a limited user account

To the Gurus of CygwinX,
I've noticed that in order to run CygwinX on separate accounts on the same
machine, all users must have "computer administrator" privileges under the
Windows XP Professional operating system.  Is there any work around to
allow users with "limited" privileges (such as my daughter) to access
CygwinX?  Cygwin does not seem to have this problem.  Thanks for a great
product and hopefully a response to this question.

Bart Bacon
\