Tekplot application repeatedly redraws under XFree

Greetings:

I am using Cygwin/Xfree:

version number:    11.0
vendor string:    The Cygwin/X Project
vendor release number:    60802000

The operating system is MS Windows XP.

I have found that when using the Tekplot application, if I move the
window around a bit, almost always it will begin to perpetually redraw
the graph. All other applications I have tried appear to work as
expected: Netscape, Firefox, Clearcase, Nedit, etc.

I have tried running with backing store turned both ON and OFF (as well
as save-unders) - don't know if that makes a difference.

I have tried searching the web, readign FAQS, etc., but can't find
anything that helps.

Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Jon Berndt