Re: xterm pointer color

Reid Thompson wrote:
Jack Tanner wrote:

startxwin.bat invokes xterm with the -ms red switch, which sets the
(mouse) pointer color to red. Is it possible to specify the
same value using a resource in .Xdefaults?

$ xterm -version
Cygwin 6.8.2.0(202)

Rxvt.cursorColor:red
xterm.cursorColor:red

or
*.cursorColor:red

Actually, I now realize I was asking about pointerColor, but thanks for pointing me in the right direction. (cursorColor is for the text cursor.)

Thomas Dickey, if you happen to catch this thread, please consider changing the manpage for xterm so that the -ms switch refers to the pointerColor resource.