Re: I can not get cygwin to work on my PC

On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 04:43:54PM -0400, Thomas.Sherman@CTCNet.com wrote:

> I am receiving the following errors when I attempt to access Cygwin.

< SNIP >

It would probably be worthwhile to read

http://cygwin.com/problems.html

In addition you might want to read

http://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-x-faq.html

assuming that nothing there answers your question

follow the problem reporting guidelines and note that
your error message indicates that there is information in
the XWin log file, so that file will be required as well.

You will probably get more responses using text that attaching pictures
as a whole log of people use text only mail readers.

Regards,
Ken