Re: gnome-terminal and vte: works fine

I've had posted for a while vte and gnome-terminal on my Cygwin Ports
repository[1], with the vte patch based on the Cygwin Gnome2 project.

[1] ftp://sunsite.dk/projects/cygwinports/

I tested gnome-panel from this repository, but it does not really seem to work as expected. The default panel was completely empty and adding the workspace switcher did not work. Have you (or anyone else) any experience with this package?