Auto hidden taskbar stays hidden

Hi list,

I use an auto hiding taskbar. If an application, e.g. xterm or a native
windows application is maximized, the task bar does not appear if the
mouse pointer is moved to the border of the desktop. If no window is
maximized, it works as expected. Is this a bug or my fault? :-)

Best regards,
Thomas Gilgin