Fwd: Mozilla, etc. via Cygwin/X

Hello!

I am a complete newcomer to the Cygwin community. I installed the
default packages yesterday, and am now trying to understand what and
how I can really do. Can I, in principle, see the display of any
application I run on the remote server? For example, should I be able
to see the display of Mozilla that I run remotely? (At the moment this
attempt has failed.) Or are there special packages I should download
in order to be able to do this? In general - can you suggest any
helpful sources (besides the User Guide and the FAQ on Cywin/X page)
where I can check which packages I should download for which
applications?

Regards,
      Maarika

Maarika Traat