Re: Qt3 breakage since 1.5.19

René Berber wrote:

> The library is as close as it gets to a regular library, I separated the debug
> info, it's just not optimized.
>
> It would be interesting to test a rebuilt regular library, have you done that?

Answering my own question: no, it doesn't work.

Just tested it, rebuilt Qt with original script, build failed as always (uic
produced an invalid file, truncated but this time uic did not print the "mutex
failed..." message so it gets even weirder).  Scribus dies as before.

At the same time I also tested another idea, all the SIGSEGV signals that you
can see under gdb are caused by uninitialized variables passed as parameters, so
I added -Wall to CFLAGS to see if something jumps up.  I'l see what I can find
this way.
--
René Berber