This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin XFree86 project.
Re: how to set "meta sends escape" as default for xterm?
- From: Roger Levy <rlevy at inf dot ed dot ac dot uk>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 10:51:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: how to set "meta sends escape" as default for xterm?
- References: <43E77DCF.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
Roger Levy wrote:
I'd like to have "meta sends escape" set for my xterms by default. Is
there a way to accomplish this?
OK, I figured it out -- add the line
to the file
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html