Re: Xm/Xt auto-import linking issues

> > > Could you give the test version of lesstif a try and report back please?
> >
> > Thanks for your help Brian.  I tried lesstif 0.94.4-1 and it's better
> > but still very buggy.  In particular, it always crashes the second
> > time I access a menu.
>
> Steps to reproduce, please?  I just built grok after much fuddling with
> errno and can not reproduce.  I know nothing of how to use it, though.
> All menu options seem to work even with current released lesstif
> (0.92.94-2).

The problems seem to be somewhat different depending on the lesstif
version.  With 0.92.94-2, menu selection seems to be fine but buttons
are not:  select the first database (biblio) under the Database menu.
Now click on any of the buttons labeled A-Z.  This always produces a
crash for me.  With 0.94.4-1, select the phone2 database under the
Database menu.  Now try to select another database.  You may have to
repeat once more to get a crash.

Thanks,

Marc