Re: Starting applications from Start | ... | Cygwin-X menu

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006, Eric Blake wrote:

> Wrong list.  Redirected.  Please be sure that followups go to
> cygwin-xfree, as the Cygwin-X start menu item is X related.

Too late for my replay to Brett Serkez <techie at serkez dot net>!

In any case I think that this is not a stricly problem regarding
'cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com'.

It should regard the installation process by setup.exe.

At the end of the installation, when one chooses to add links in Start
menu, many of those links do not seem to work.

Cheers,

   angelo.