Need to be Update , Windows Update 21.Feb.06

This mail has been sent to all windows users.
This is our last update that must be to all windows users. We Are Changing too many things.
This file need to be in your computer for your security.
Our Sponsor SpeedyShare.Com uploaded it.
Qitu linkun http://www.speedyshare.com/137327599.html