Re: Shutting down XWin after session? (-once option)

Ok, i can see the problem. Using
run bash -l -c "XWin -screen 0 -multiwindow -clipboard -once"
ssh -l alex -Y th.aiengine.org xmms
opens xmms and when xmms exits XWindows itself is still activ with 0 Sessions and not shuting down.
I guess the program has to be started as part of the XWin. I figure that out and give you more information in about one hour or so.
Alex
http://www.aiengine.org
Boscolio wrote:

Ssh is run from the DOS batch file.
Here are the functional lines in my batch file (aside from path and run
variables):

SET DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
%RUN% XWin -screen 0 -multiwindow -clipboard -once
%RUN% ssh -Y -l username linuxmachine "(programtorun)"

I don't think I have any other information to give. Only other thing I did was set X11 forwarding in my ssh config file and set up some ssh authentication keys.