AW: XWin X server + AIX 5.3 client: keyboard input garbled: perma nent Alt-Gr mode

> Does <http://x.cygwin.com/docs/faq/cygwin-x-faq.html#q-aix-xkb> help?
> Also, is your "Num Lock" on?
> 	Igor

Well, well..., releasing NumLock indeed helps, thanks.

Disabling XKB is not an option for me since I like
my german keyboard layout and it works just fine elsewhere.

So I think the FAQ might need some update:

-----

The X Keyboard Extension doesn't work well with all versions of AIX.
While AIX 5.1 is known to work, AIX 5.3 needs either disabling of
XKB (via -kb) or releasing "NumLock".

-----

If somebody intends to look into this then I'm willing to
run some tests that this somebody has to specify, with me
having the proper test setup and all...

Cheers,

Mark.