RE: problem displaying Java GUI

Should we need to install a new font type,
namely, Fontstruct, into our PC, when enabling
JFrame.setDefaultLookAndFeelDecorated.
Did you have JDK installed on your PC?
If not, would installing JDK5 on the PC supply the
required font type?

==============================
Somewhat Important Disclaimer.
==============================
This email, while purporting to be true,
should not have its purporting to be true
be in any way that you might construe
as legally binding as super-glue.
While it tries not to spread viruses like flu,
it may inflame emotions as within a chimney flue.
It may demolish opinions of whoever's who,
and throw conventions down the loo.
So if any phrase herein turns you blue,
don't rush to your attorney Sue Donahue,
to turn me into hot burning stew.
Then I'll be as if some Barrymore Drew
had turned into a cow that does not moo.
Perhaps, the depressing feeling running through
when seeing all the entrapped animals in a zoo.
I could have been enjoying too
a nice plate of Gay-Pan-Moo-Goo,
but if and when you're offended ...
perhaps, it was simply about nothing and much a-do.