xWin/Startx Messages re-direction

Hi Everyone,
 	I use xwin with Cygwin and everytime I run the messages are printed
on the cygwin screen. Is there a way I can stop it or (redirect it to
/dev/null). The real problem happens when I am working on the cygwin window
and I get interrupted with these messages.

I run xwin with this line:
XWin -multiwindow -silent-dup-error -nowinkill -unixkill

Any help is kindly appreciated.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,

Balaji V. Iyer.

PS. Please CC me in responding since I am not a subscribed member of this
mailing list.

Here is a small example of a message:

$ Welcome to the XWin X Server
Vendor: The Cygwin/X Project