Re: modification of startx.bat not work

Am Wed, 26 Jul 2006 03:28:43 -0500
schrieb René Berber <r.berber@computer.org>:

> Now for the network problem, that is really strange, I saw your other
> message and understand that you can't troubleshoot the network.  I
> really was thinking of troubleshooting in the regular way, on a
> terminal window, but if only SC has problems then perhaps is a
> timeout or some option that can be set inside SC.

I found it. If you have a Window icon with link in property there are
two "lines"
Line on "Target" C:\cygwin\bin\run.exe -p /usr/X11R6/bin sc.bat

Line two "execute in" C:\cygwin\bin
(sorry I can not describe it better)
 If line two the path show where SC is it dit not work with path to
C:\cygwin\bin\ SC work