From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin X)" <reply-to-list-only-lh-x@cygwin.com>
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Mrxvt requires the X Window System libraries and headers.
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 21:24:52 -0400

bin wang wrote:
Hi

I try to install mrxvt from source code into cygwin. When I ./configure, I have the following errors in the config.log.

configure:4692: result: no
configure:4707: error: Mrxvt requires the X Window System libraries and headers.

I also add this environment variables.
export CYGWIN_LIBX11=/usr/X11R6/lib
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/X11R6/lib
:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

But it still doesn't work. What's the problem?

Perhaps you didn't install the xorg-x11-devel package? Kind of hard to tell
without the information requested in the problem reporting guidelines:

Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html

Holliston, MA 01746