keyboard problem : upper numeric keys don' t work

Hello all!

Xfree runs OK but upper numeric keys (not num keypad) do not work well. Also TAB and BACKSPACE seem not to work well too. My keyboard map seems to be OK because all other keys are OK.

I had a similar problem with an PC emulator called QEMU. So, I beleive this is a problem of some Windows API. I fixed QEMU problem telling it to use "directx" instead of "windib". I could not found any way to fix this on Xfree, and I don't even know if Xfree uses "windib". Numeric keys shows:

1 => h
2 => ,
3 => 0~  (yes, 2 caracters)
4 => ,