Re: -silent-dup-error command line parameter not working?

Can you shortly describe start xserver as service?

--
------------
Sergei Pachkov

Randy Brown:
I can send you a pdf of our setup doc, if you'd like. Should I use the gmail address listed here?

Randy

David Weintraub wrote:
Thanks. That actually makes a lot more sense than running XWin
multiple times each time I want an XTerm.

Not too sure how to start xserver as a Windows service, though. It's
not already listed as a Windows service, so I assume that this is
something I have to setup. Is the process documented somewhere?