Cannot get icon box with lesstif

Hi,

I'm trying to get the icon box to appear with lesstif. I've tried the following putting it in ~/.Xdefaults as well as a file and using
xrdb -override ~/.Xdefaults. I have restarted the window manager. Anyway, the lines that I have tried :

*useIconBox:        True
*UseIconBox:        True
Mwm*UseIconBox: True
Mwm*UseIconBox*useIconBox: True
Mwm*defaults*useIconBox: True
Mwm*.UseIconBox*useIconBox: True
UseIconBox*useIconBox: True
*.UseIconBox*useIconBox: True
*.useIconBox*useIconBox: True
useIconBox: True
UseIconBox: True
Mwm*icon*useIconBox: True
Mwm*icon*UseIconBox*useIconBox: True
icon*UseIconBox*useIconBox: True
icon*.UseIconBox*useIconBox: True
icon*useIconBox: True

Other settings that I have put into the files (e.g. for hpterm) do work, so I know that I'm using the right file(s). I have latest cygwin and
Windows XP Professional.

Thanks in advance,

Irv