Re: Fw: How to Port 32bit source code in compatible to 64bit OS

Syam Prasad Nagabairu schrieb:

Here I already ported the source code to gcc from diab compiler by using
cygwin environment on Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]. Now the
requirement for me is to port this code on Linux in particular SUSE
linux.actually my need is to simulate the code on model. we need to port it
in compatible to 64bit. is it possible to port a 32 bit source code on
GNU/linux(i686 machine processor)? I am beginner in linux!please help me.

As far as i know there is no 64 Bit Cygwin. As your code already compiles on cygwin, just give it a try on a 64 Bit linux system. Depending on what librarys where used it maybe just works.