REF: RE-CONSTRUCTION OF IRAQ - VARIOUS SUPPLIES

Sir,

REF: RE-CONSTRUCTION OF IRAQ - VARIOUS SUPPLIES

My name is Dr. Abdul Jabar and this is an urgent
contract invitation from Iraq.

My benefactor at the new American controlled Iraq
ministry has mandated me to seek for your co-operation
in a multi million dollars worth of supply contract on
Building/Medical/Textile and General equipments.
Please if you can assist us, and then kindly contact
me via My E-mail.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SEND INFORMATIONS ONLY DETAILING
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE, FAX NUMBER AND EMAIL based on
your company abilities.

As soon as I receive the above information, I shall
get back to you with all details pertaining to this
transaction.

Regards.