Thanks

Dear:Friend,

Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:21:58 +0000 (UTC)

This is the documents that you requested for and the only thing remaining is your Bio-data for me to know you more and the Memorandum of understanding,  that we have to agree upon before embarking on this transaction:

find attached
1.       My Identity card of where I work

2.       The invoice of the transaction

3.      The publication advert for the contract before it was awarded

4.     Copy of my International passport

Get back to me as soon as you are through with the confirmation of this documents.
I will call you later today, when am back from inspection site.

Thanks

Dr. JOHN AGU
234-802-5922608