Problem connecting

I cannot connect to our linux server using cygwin....there is an error.
I copied the cygwin folder and the cygwin shortcut on a Windows XP
system that it is working perfectly fine on.  I pasted that folder and
shortcut onto another XP system.  My network administrator said he has
done this before and cygwin has worked fine.  Can we copy the program
over to another computer this way without running the install/setup?
The log is attached if that helps any.  Any help you could provide would
be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob