xterm "Not Responding" after wakeup from hibernate with Vista

Hi,

I experience the same problem on my laptop with vista 32bit ultimate.

I can start the X server and open xterms. Everything works fine until
my computer enter in sleep or hibernate mode.
Then the X-server seems to crash taking 50% of the CPU (on a dual core system).

I also figured out that simply closing my laptop (without entering the sleep mode) is
enough to obtain the same problem.

From what it seems, this problem happens each time the screen flicker.
For instance, when I come back from the sleep mode, the X-server is still
functional for a couple of seconds. Then the screen flickers (the same way it does when you change
the resolution of the screen, I imagine that vista is doing some kind of screen resolution check)
and the X-server fails.

In case it is an issue related to the driver of my graphical card, I have a nvidia GeForce Go 7400 card
and the driver version is 7.15.10.9746.

Let me know if you need more information of testing. I cannot fix the problem myself, but I can help
identifying it and testing patches.

Regards,
Arnaud.