Problem with QT and Cygwin/X working together.

I'm trying to have my Qt Application display onto a couple windows
boxes. All of them are WinXP. The application displays the window and
you can click the buttons but you can't type in the line widgets.

I checked the FAQ and saw the Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX thing
and that's not the issue. The XKEYSYMDB env variable isn't set on the
one machine that has the services. The other machines don't use the
services.
I've got the application outputting a log every time it receives a
keystroke and I'm not getting any output when I type in the window on
the WinXP machines.

Help... please. *grin*