Xwin Segmentation Fault on XP

Hi Guys,

I am running on an old 700mhz intel Celeron machine with an intel motherboard. I have Windows XP Pro installed.

I have just downloaded the latest cygwin packages first the default then the full install of the x11, gnome and all the libraries. I am using openssh to connect to a local Ubuntu feisty server that is running gnome. I have connected to the box yesterday and now I am getting segmentation fault with error "26 [main] xwin 3940 _cygtls::handle_exceptions: Error while dumping state (
probably corrupted stack)"

Cygwin1.dll version = 1005.24.0.0
Cygwin-NT-5.1

Commands Issued:
$ xwin :0.0 -clipboard -engine 1 -nodecoration -swcusor &
$ DISPLAY=:0.0 ssh usernameIP_ADDRESS -XY exec dbus-launch gnome-session

I enter the password to logwin and get the following:

Warning: No xauth data; using fake authentication data for X11 forwarding.
winProcEstablishConnection - Hello
winInitClipboard ()
winClipboardProc - Hello
DetectUnicodeSupport - Windows NT/2000/XP
winProcEstablishConnection - winInitClipboard returned.
winClipboardProc - DISPLAY=127.0.0.1:0.0
winClipboardProc - XOpenDisplay () returned and successfully opened the display.

SESSION_MANAGER=local/www:/tmp/.ICE-unix/5375
26 [main] xwin 3940 _cygtls::handle_exceptions: Error while dumping state (
probably corrupted stack)
The application 'gnome-session' lost its connection to the display localhost:10.
0;
most likely the X server was shut down or you killed/destroyed
the application.
[1]+ Segmentation fault (core dumped) xwin -clipboard -engine 1 -nodecorat
ion -swcursor -mwextwm