RE: Simple patch to enable stereo visuals in XWin_GL

Hmmm...  Well, one of the main reasons why I wanted to pursue integrating
with Cygwin/X was because I thought it was being actively maintained (I
guess I was wrong.)  I don't think our project has the cycles to maintain an
X server ourselves, or else I'd volunteer.  But just out of curiosity, what
would be involved?

[-=DRC=-]