Re: Xdmcp too slow with SOME Linux accounts.

Thanks

-swcursor has eliminated the console messages, and it manages to
highlight the extremely slow response.  It is taking several seconds
for the mouse pointer to move when I move the physical mouse.  In
fact, I now realize that keyboard is non responsive as well.  I'm not
seeing any cpu utilization on either system, which gives me the
feeling that there is a loop somewhere looking for events and the loop
is using a timer or something.  Using GUI on the physical Linux box
does not have this problem, so I keep guessing that it has something
to do with TCP/IP buffering or polling.

Guess I'll have to ask a network admin to monitor this connection to
confirm or discard that theory.

Michael