Re: Problems building applications as user with a limited account

Angelo,
   Darel here.  Try adding    --x-includes=/usr/X11R6/include/X11
   to your configure arguments.
   The X11 dev. include files are there in the include/X11 directory
   The library binaries look like they'll be found as is.

Regards,
  Darel Henman

---