RE: Re: FW: Problem starting xwin in windows domain

> Maybe you have a problem with ntfs file permissions.
> The domain users must have at least write access to tmp and their home
directory, and read access to most of the rest. The domain Administrator
usually > is in the local Administrators group and will have access
(depending on your domain setup).

I suspect it is somewhere in permissions but I have allowed the user and
group full access to the C: drive (my machine and test machine). None of
this has helped.

> Did you use mkpasswd to add the domain accounts to cygwins passwd file?

Yes I've done this too but it has made little difference. The warning
message at the start is gone but it is still the same error message.

Are there any registry files that Cygwin needs? I suspect there is something
that it can not access that it needs but I am unsure what.

Thanks for your help.
Paul