LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell Email Verification

Dear Colleague,

As a part of our on-going quality control efforts, LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell would like to validate
that we have accurately entered your Email address in our Editorial content management database.

In order to ensure that your Email address has been entered correctly, it is important that you verify
the accuracy of your information by replying to this Email and typing "YES" in the body of your Email.
If your Email address has changed, please supply us with the correct information.   Additionally, if you
would like to provide us with any additional contact information we will be sure to update your free listing on the
Martindale-Hubbell Editorial database.

Your reply is requested within three business days of receipt of this message.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell
Editorial Department

If you would like to update your Email preferences with Martindale-Hubbell click on the link below.
http://pref.martindale.com/Forms/PreferenceCenter.aspx

LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell 121 Chanlon Road New Providence, NJ 07974

For internal use:
cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
001134852 	 0001
Collins Robert 	 B.