Re: Problems using startxwin.bat

castlehill@comcast.net wrote:
I've been a subscriber to this list for some time, but I believe this is my first
post.  I'm a college professor who uses Cygwin in a small PC lab.  I can start
an X server just fine (I'm an Administrator under Windows on these machines)
but my students cannot.  I've already read the FAQ.  Here are the specifics:

Hi,

Sorry for the late post, but I think that I had this problem, and used the info in this post to resolve it:

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2005-02/msg00009.html

Hope that that helps!

Jim