Re: Maintenance, actualization and support of the Cygwin X

On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 01:01:06PM -0400, Luis Vasquez Ramos wrote:
>I am interested in joining and participating in the group that will continue
>in the maintenance, actualization and support of the Cygwin X
>I await for your instructions of how to join and the way of working and
>communication.

One of the things we're looking for is someone who doesn't need to be
hand-held.  Previous maintainers have been take charge type of people
who could learn the process and come up to speed on their own.

Why is this?  It's because no one has time/knowledge to provide
exhaustive details about how to build X or create Cygwin packages.

So if you are sincere in wanting to help, look in the email archives.
Check out the available documentation at the web site and start making
suggestions or producing packages.

cgf