Invitation to submit your software at Sooftware.com

Dear Sir or Madam,

we noticed you are in software development business and you also promote your software on the internet. We would like to invite you, to submit your software at http://www.sooftware.com. You can submit directly by PAD file, or open a free publishers account. Software submission form is located at http://www.sooftware.com/submit-software.html.

Please contact us, if we can help in any way.

Best wishes,
Sooftware.com