xterm line wrapping

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone else sees this. When I open an xterm, it all works
fine with the default dimensions. But if I resize the terminal, line
wrapping stops working until I return to the initial size. This was
present in the old xterm, and persists after upgrading to the new one.

Interestingly, if I have a file opened in vi when resizing, vi works
quite well and wraps the lines correctly according to the terminal
size. But when I get out of vi I get the same problems back :-(

Thanks,
Gustavo.